Well after spending a few days puppy-sitting (and having my favourite shoes destroyed) my mother suggested I write a blog. This may be to do with the fact that I wrote an updated diary of the dog's adventures and multiple suicide attempts or that having 3 days to puppy-sit demonstrates the lack of money and excitement in my life.
Whatever the reason behind it, I am now 'blogging' into oblivion as no-one knows it exists. It seems about as pointless as seeing the money taken off you on your payslip. Seriously, everytime I look at a payslip and see the money taken off I feel quite depressed. I don't object to taxes, I would just rather have the option to see the final amount. If it has to be on there can they not make it like a magic eye. That way you would have to really want to see it. Saying that, I would like an itemised list of where my taxes go...that may not help my mood. Particularly if it involved the words 'moat', 'duck pond' or 'david cameron'
Thought of the day: I read this somewhere "There are only 2 certanties in life. Death and the Eurovision Song Contest" I vote for death: Surely it's the kinder option? Either that or make death row a rolling programme of the history of Eurovision...
Brilliant and enjoyable Blog of your randomness, must have some more, keep going.x Then I wont need booksx lol
ReplyDelete